SLIDER

Strawberry Lemonade Bars


Happy Weekend!! Here is another refreshing summery dessert for you to try!


If you like regular lemon bars you will definitely like these!! 



The flavor is much like a regular lemon bar, with a subtle sweetness from the strawberries and just a hint of strawberry flavor.


One of my favorite things about these bars is the beautiful pink color!  I have actually made other lemon bar recipes that I prefer to these, and I think it would be very easy to modify a favorite recipe and add strawberry puree for that beautiful color. The lemon flavor is perfect in these, but the crust is not quite as flaky as some that I have made.

All in all though I would say these are worth a try!  The recipe can be found on my Pinterest board here.

Enjoy!!

Linking up here:
Craft-O-Maniac
Rain On A Tin Roof
Anyonita Nibbles
Not Just A Housewife
Nap-Time Creations
Mom On Timeout







No comments

Post a Comment

Jump in the conversation! Leave some comment love...

© Handmade Frenzy • Theme by Maira G.