SLIDER

Hanimi Top


I had to privilege of testing An from Straight Grain's newest pattern recently!! I was SO excited to see that email telling me I had been selected to test out this little top for her!

The Hanami is a wonderful pattern with LOTS of options. That makes it a great one to own since there are so many variations to choose from!


*Click on the button to be taken to the pattern*


I loved it the minute I saw it on her blog and knew I'd have to have that pattern. And An did not disappoint. 


The design is just adorable! I was selected to make the crossed back version with the tulip sleeves.


Love, love, love!!


The pattern was not difficult to sew, An's instructions are fabulous and well explained with helpful photos to help you through.


I used a beautiful linen blend fabric with embroidered flower detail that I SNATCHED up a while ago at Joann. It's like the fabric and the top were made for each other :)


I lined it with a soft gray broadcloth. The crossed back version closes with two buttons, one on the inside and one on the outside, under the arm.


I sewed up the 18-24 month size for this one. O is 23 months and average size and it fits her like a glove at the moment :)


I just love it! Hurry on over to Straight Grain and grab yourself a copy of this MUST HAVE pattern!


Happy Sewing!

Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up here:
Sew Much Ado

No comments

Post a Comment

Jump in the conversation! Leave some comment love...

© Handmade Frenzy • Theme by Maira G.