SLIDER

Flip This Pattern: June Competitor!


I'm sure you have probably heard of the year long sewing series "Flip This Pattern" that sisters, Ashley & Emily, of Frances Suzanne hosted last year. I sewed along a few times in the past year and it was so much fun! I wished I had time to play along each month!

Well, they have brought the series back for a second year! And they invited me to join in the fun as a competitor!! I was so thrilled and I'm kind of in love with the outcome, you'll have to head over to their blog to see the whole thing. :) And then on Friday the 27th, voting opens to the public and you get to choose your favorite Charlie flip. I'm hoping you might just choose mine ;)

You can see my previous flips here, here, and here.


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments

Post a Comment

Jump in the conversation! Leave some comment love...

© Handmade Frenzy • Theme by Maira G.