SLIDER

Random Thoughts on Tuesday


Happy Tuesday!!

While I am preparing a very fun "Glamping" week coming up next week, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos from the last week.


I've been reading Vanessa's ebook trying to better my photography. Such a helpful tool! And as always, everything I do is a work in progress and it's fun to learn new things.



The kiddos are LIVING in the pool these days. The evening light is just so gorgeous in our backyard I had to capture it.


Replacing coats and hats by the back door with swimsuits and sunscreen... Ahhhhhhhh. Bliss.


I sewed up an Etsy order in my favorite zipper pouch combination. The colors and the giraffes just make me happy!



If you order from my shop, every package comes with a surprise inside ;)



A fave spot in my kitchen. Our old house is ever evolving and undergoing construction here and there. When we put in our new kitchen I put in a request to my hubby for a window sill big enough to fill it up with greenery. I'm happy with how it's turning out. Never mind the fact that it still needs paint. It's doing the job very nicely in the meantime :) 


I love making breakfast. Any time of the day. This happened to be lunch on Sunday. 


I tried THIS recipe. Pinned here. It was every bit as yummy as it looks!


The only slight change I made was to use all purpose flour and reduced the sugar. Bananas are already very sweet and since you're dousing it in syrup anyway, it really won't be missed. I used a scant 1/4 cup. 


I highly recommend this recipe!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments

  1. yummy! want to be my personal chef?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really love cooking, but sewing has stolen the show. My husband has been a bit disappointed in my lack of regular cooking since I started sewing. OOPS ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your kitchen windowsill. Mine is annoyingly too narrow to fit plants on. And your pancakes look DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Mine was that way until we put our new kitchen in almost 2 years ago. I love it SO much! I've even debated putting clear glass shelves all the way up the window so I can have herbs growing there :) The pancakes were fantastic! Can't wait to make them again!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and post Heidi. I want to come and live in your house....do you think you would notice? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mie! You are welcome here anytime! ;)

      Delete

Jump in the conversation! Leave some comment love...

© Handmade Frenzy • Theme by Maira G.