SLIDER

Chambray Clover Shorts


Thank you all so much who voted for me in the Flip This Pattern fun! Congrats to Marte who won the viewers choice award, it was much deserved!

Along with the Charlie Flip, I felt the shirt needed some cute little chambray shorts and I turned again to my current fave girls' shorts pattern, The Clover Shorts.






 Simplicity is sometimes best and that is what I went with for these cuties. No frills, no pockets, unsewn pleats. Simple and sweet as can be. With just a pop of yellow for a teensy bit of fun. :)

Outfit details:
Shirt: Charlie Flip
*Previous version I've sewn here*
Size Sewn: 18mo
Fabric: Keepsake Calico from Joann (Used wrong side of printed chambray)
*This fabric also used here and here and here*
Headband: Made by me with stretch lace from here

Happy Sewing!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Those shorts are really cute! I need to make my girl more shorts! I love the simplicity of these with the pop of color inside the waistband...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need tomake a pair! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this version.. they are so easy to make with all of the other additions, so I can imagine how quick these were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love that chambray of choice. This pair can go with any top. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Jump in the conversation! Leave some comment love...

© Handmade Frenzy • Theme by Maira G.